Donate any amount you can afford – quickly, easily, securely – through PayPal. No amount is ever too small — every little bit helps!
Money we raise goes primarily to providing veterinary care and specialty food for senior dogs who need our help. We also help many old dogs whose health has been neglected for a long time for any number of reasons, so their medical needs are often urgent, multiplied, complicated, and require expensive surgical procedures. For these cases, having a cushion of cash enables us to pursue relief immediately for old dogs who are suffering.
Thank you for contributing any amount you can to help us build up the reserve we need to make sure we can help every dog who comes our way — right away.
If you prefer, you can send a check to Old Dogs New Digs, PO Box 244, Cumberland, ME 04021.(Old Dogs New Digs is a 501c3 tax-exempt organization EIN: 81-2989120)
We’d love to have your help on any number of fronts — working directly with animals; becoming part of the foster home network; administration and management; marketing and communications; fundraising; and technology. Please complete our Volunteer Survey and we’ll be in-touch!
shop through amazon smile
Support Old Dogs New Digs every time you shop on Amazon through AmazonSmile! Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to ODND.
Choose Old Dogs New Digs to benefit from your shopping. Then, whenever you shop at Amazon, start from the smile.amazon.com page where, at the top of the page, it will say “Supporting: Old Dogs New Digs,” and eligible products say “Eligible for AmazonSmile donation” in the product description.
Donate returnable bottles and cans to Old Dogs New Digs through Hannaford’s community cash program by Clynk.
- Email us to request your free ODND tags.
- Use only green 100% recyclable CLYNK bags. You can buy boxes of 10 bags at Hannaford for $1.75.
- Each bag has a 20-pound weight limit (you can mix plastic, glass, and aluminum).
- Please leave enough room to tie off the top of the bag with a good knot.
- Please put no more than 6 Smiling Hill Farm bottles in a bag.
- Drop off your full CLYNK bag at a Hannaford CLYNK station.
You can also — if you have your own CLYNK account — donate your balance to ODND. Here’s how:
- Log in to your CLYNK account.
- Click the Donate link in the left column under the My Account heading.
- Click “I want to donate funds from my account.”
- Click the Continue button.
- Enter “Old Dogs New Digs” in the “Find a Partner” field.
- Click the “Donate” button.